WHAT IS UBER?
Uber is a smartphone app that makes it easy to get paid for driving your own car. It’s simple to use. When you want to make money just turn on the app and pick up riders. You’ll see how much you made after every ride and you’ll get paid weekly.
WHAT IS REQUIRED TO DRIVE WITH UBER?
You: At least 21 years old, have a clean driving record, and must pass a background check.
Your Vehicle: In great condition and has at least 4-doors. No car? They can help you get one where available.
Your Phone: iPhone 4s or newer, Android 2013 or newer. No phone? We’ll help you get one.
WHY DRIVE UBER?
- No set hours. Day or night, you’ll always start & stop on your time.
Automatic GPS navigation
- Get clear directions around town with easy to follow turn-by-turn navigation.
All riders are registered
- Every rider is rated by driver-partners like you. You’ll always know the name & rating of your passengers.
Make money when you want
- You’re the boss. You get to decide how often you want to drive and earn.
- Save on gas, auto maintenance, phone plans, and more with special Uber partner rewards where available.
End-to-end insurance coverage
- Get industry-leading coverage with $1M of commercial auto insurance on every rideshare trip.